Team business pitches play a critical role in major organizations across industries. How can you ensure your team comes to the pitch prepared to win?
Ruth Milligan and Acacia Duncan conducted a brief LinkedIn Live conversation about our recent learnings from coaching consequential team-based business pitches.
Some highlights of the talk included:
- The Tuckman Model of team development (Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing). [:45]
- Stress! [2:45]
- Bringing your best selves to the presentation. [3:28]
- The human element. [4:03]
- Content structure. [5:10]
- Knowing who should answer. [7:20]
- The power of thorough preparation. [9:45]
- The fear factor. [12:05]
- The value of a coach. [12:40]
- Time always wins. [13:40]
Watch the full conversation on LinkedIn.
Check out related tips for a virtual team pitch here.
Need to Prepare for Your Next Pitch? We Can Help.
If you have an upcoming pitch on the calendar, our team provides coaching and training when you need to present and defend during RFP “orals,” new business pitches, and regulatory interviews. Contact us, and let us know how we can support you.