Whether you are in data and analytics, medical research, marketing strategy or finance, you have a story waiting to be told. Stories let you bridge what you know and care about to what you want your audiences to know and care about. Clearly, part of your job is to communicate your deep understanding of your area of expertise but to have impact, it must be delivered in terms that your organization’s executives, shareholders, customers or others can relate to through storytelling. This instructor-led online class will help you do just that.
- Understand what a story is, why it works in modern organizations, how to use stories effectively, and when it’s best to use them.
- Learn how storytelling fits into a larger message framework and share the types of stories that resonate with audiences.
- 3 hour
- Half-Day Message Method Class
- Half-Day Executive Presence Class
- Half-Day Executive Presentation Style & Delivery Class
Instructor-Led Online Class
Wednesday, Jan. 29 • 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 12 • 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 26 • 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 11 • 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 25 • 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.