Your privacy is important.
Effective: January 31, 2023
Articulation may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What we collect.
We may collect the following information from any of our contact forms:
- Contact information including email and phone
- Company name
- Team size
- Your inquiry details
Visitors to our website are also tracked using Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects various data about the user which is used by Articulation to optimize the website and to monitor effectiveness of the website for marketing purposes. Google Analytics stores the following information:
- Time of visit, pages visited and time spent on each page/visit.
- Type of browser used.
- Type of operating system and some software settings.
- The referring website (for example, if you visit the site via Google – the search term used.)
- IP address or host/domain name. This may include:
a. Internet connection speed
b. Geographical data
How we use your data.
We do not sell or give away your personal information. Any collected contact information, or Google Analytics data will not be sold or given to any third parties for their own marketing purposes. Articulation uses the information for the following purposes.
- To provide information about our services. If you fill out a contact form, we will contact you by email to arrange a brief phone call to discuss our coaching and training offerings and to determine if we can help.
- To improve our webpage performance.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. Occasionally we may send you emails or newsletters with information we think may be of interest to you.