It’s hard to define, but you know it when you see it. It seems to come naturally to some — those people with charisma, influence and that special “it factor.” We call it executive presence — and the good news is, you can learn to develop it.
You’ve got a group of emerging executives or new professionals and you want them to become influencers within your company. Our Executive Presence class it just what you need. This class helps participants confirm their individual value-based leadership styles while building the skills needed to command attention, evoke confidence and adopting behaviors that will distinguish them as a leader that has influence.
Executive Presence is designed for anyone who needs to build better skills to command attention, evoke confidence, influence people and transform outcomes.
- Confirm your values-based leadership style
- Know what behaviors distinguish you as a leader
- Create an awareness of your primary stress response and its impact on presence
- Build understanding of the impact of specific communication skills
- Identify appearance characteristics that create barriers for influencing others
- Understand when to use stories and how they connect to an audience
Class Length Options
- 4 hours | In-person
Pairs Well With
- Half-Day Presentation Style & Delivery
- Half-Day Influential Storytelling