It’s hard to define, but you know it when you see it. It seems to come naturally to some — those people with charisma, influence and that special “it factor.” We call it executive presence — and the good news is, you can learn to develop it.
Whether you are a C-suite member, an emerging executive or a new professional, if you want to become an influencer, our Executive Presence class is for you. This class can help you develop and hone your power to influence through a combination congruence of gravitas, communication, and appearance. In this class, you can confirm your own values-based leadership style and adopt behaviors that will distinguish you as a leader with executive presence.
Executive Presence is designed for anyone who needs to build better skills to command attention, evoke confidence, influence people and transform outcomes.
- Confirm your values-based leadership style
- Know what behaviors distinguish you as a leader
- Create an awareness of your primary stress response and its impact on presence
- Build understanding of the impact of specific communication skills
- Identify appearance characteristics that create barriers for influencing others
- Understand when to use stories and how they connect to an audience
- 4 hours in person
- Half-Day Executive Presentation Style & Delivery
- Half-Day Influential Storytelling